Sunday, September 23, 2007

Psychic Surgery During Meditation...


3 am. Tired and weary after being up most of the night, and knowing I have to be awake through the day as I am in a workshop, I put on Master's meditation. The Meditation on Twin Hearts is a very powerful meditation and for the first time, I lie down in shavasana and try to rest as I listen to Master's soothing voice. I am completely surrendered to Him.

I must have drifted off to sleep... and wake up with the intense feeling of light and heat and some sort of opening around my throat chakra. This is the chakra which has been so blocked for the last 10 days as I am dealing with issues in my marriage... and my health, and I could feel a cancer or something bad happening in my throat area...

4 am. I lie there, immobile and unable to move as I listen to the last few minutes of the meditation. How did I sleep like that and how did I wake up in perfect time?? I do not question things anymore as I firmly believe in the powers of the Universe...

The meditation ends and I lie in a daze wondering who was operating on my throat. My voice does not come out, I am trying to clear my throat, it feels more husky... I wander off to the kitchen to make tea.

Suddenly, the answers that come to me are this:
My life is perfect. Like always. Sometimes I look to my husband or kids loving me more, or displaying their love... and get angry if they do not... I have experienced the love of a beloved in my heart. I have 4 beautiful children... and a kind and honourable husband.

Thank you, Master!!

With love, devotion, and complete surrender,
Jhilmil

No comments: