Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear Diary...


So, as I decide I feel like writing today, there are no burning issues to discuss. It's just a simple peace, a happy existence, and a feeling of pure love... is this why comedians and writers stay angry and full of angst so they can create?? Maybe. But I feel, at this time of peace, I am the most productive I have ever been. Just like what Goenka ji of Vipassana or Master Choa Kok Sui say... if you meditate, you become much more productive and people are just left gaping...

So, fellow lovers, meditators, yogis, and friends, what do you think? Are you truly living, laughing, loving? If not, why do you wait? Start living in the moment, meditate, look inward, become a witness, and live in bliss! And that is The Secret.

Love,
Jhilmil

1 comment:

Lado said...

The picture is gorgeous. You look super happy.