Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Everyday Grace

After two months of my husband being very unwell (dengue) and then me needing hospitalization for my bipolar disorder, I have decided this morning that I will be grateful. For the simplest of life's pleasures. A shower in my own bathroom. Breakfast that I cook to my own taste, not some hospital food. A luxurious phone call with a friend. Things that I always took for granted... things to relish now.

Simplicity. Freedom. Everyday Grace. Thank you, everyone who sent me prayers and wishes, I needed them all...

I'm happy to be back!

Love,
Jhilmil

2 comments:

Tanya said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.